Would You Like to Sell Your Home?
The Tienken Difference
With over 30 years of experience, our team has established an action plan that works. We tailor our expertise to each listing to target the right buyer, and get your home sold! Let our proven team at Tienken and Associates list your home.
Contact us today, or view our proven action plan below ↓
Prior to Listing
- Discuss repairs and maintenance that would enhance the value of your home for re-sale
- Help with staging by providing advice from a professional stager who will come to your home
- Professional photos of inside & outside of property
- Create virtual tour from photos
- Prepare custom color flyers for interior of the home
- Email RE/MAX equity group only Agents to announce new listing
- Install lock box
- Deliver the home flyer stand, “Please Remove Your Shoes” sign, and shoe covers with basket.
As Listing Goes Live
- Enter listing into the Multiple Listing Service which makes it available to all real estate brokers in the area. This also makes it available to be uploaded by remax.com, realtor.com, redfin and zillow. RE/MAX.com is the number one real estate company website based on number of hits as measured by Hitwise.
- “For Sale” sign installed by professional sign installation company.
- Install directional signs near property or major intersections as allowed by City/Countyordinance.
- Submit more photos and enhanced descriptions in our system which ensures your listing is seen in every popular home search websites such as Craigslist, Trovit, CLR Search, Trulia, Vast, Real-Estate.com, Fizber, Enormo, Condo Quick Find, and more!
First Week on the Market
- Install perma flyer on sign post within 5-7 days of listing
- Order home warranty (if seller elects to purchase) for listing coverage
- Promote to Agents within RE/MAX equity group through office flyers and Tuesday meetings
- Discuss having a weekend Open House
- Mail “Just Listed” postcards out to your neighborhood and surrounding area
- Email information out to realtors.
Second Week on the Market
- Include home in the local “Realtors Brokers Only” tour on Tuesday mornings. We still do this though very few agents tour homes.
- Ensure Week 1 tasks were executed perfectly, and respond to any home inquiries.
Third or Fourth Week on the Market
- Email flyers to Agents if activity has slowed
- Suggest changes to the listing and/or property if there are issues coming up from buyer/agent feedback.
- Target mail to potential move up buyers
- Info to Agents that have sold homes in the area recently
- Review pricing every 30 days and discuss adjusting if necessary. Pricing is the key to activity, showings and getting an offer.
- Show property to prospects from sign calls, internet leads and our buyer list
- Follow up on showings from other Agents to get feedback on prices and buyer/agentcomments via the automated Showing Suite.
- Call agents who have had multiple showings
- Keep seller informed of feedback via email and phone calls
- Follow up on sign and website leads
- Keep seller informed as to market conditions, monthly activity reports that include website hitactivity
- Weekly email update on Fridays of website activity
- Deliver flyers as needed. Vacant homes will be checked once per week to check on propertycondition
- Review price based on Agent input and market conditions
- Review pictures and property comments. Adjust or change if necessary.